If you are experiencing any emergencies or need immediate treatment, please CALL 9-1-1, OR contact Acute Psychiatrist Services (APS). APS is a 24-hour psychiatric emergency service. Call 732-235-5700
- Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Potential Therapist
- Preparing for the First Session
- Ending Therapy: Two Good Reasons to Fire Your Psychotherapist (And How to Say "Goodbye")
- What is CBT?
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Company:
- Does my insurance plan cover outpatient mental health services?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician (PCP) for these services?
- Does my insurance plan cover out of network therapists? If so, how much is covered by my insurance plan?
- Can I pay the therapist directly and get reimbursed by the insurance company (If the insurance company reimburses you, ask for the form you will fill out to get reimbursed)?